In a line up of
- Carrie Kelley
Where would Helena go as a Robin?
In the New 52? Before Dick Grayson.
- Earth-2’s timeline runs ahead of the mainstream DCU Earth.
- Helena served as Robin for a couple of years prior to landing on the main DCU Earth.
- Dick Grayson became Robin in roughly the same year Helena Wayne got stranded on the main DCU Earth.
The baby birds of the New 52.
3/4 black-haired, blue-eyed lads, 1/4 black-haired, blue-eyed lass.
Helena Wayne says ‘The Breasted Robins Club’ is feeling a little empty up in here.
Pete Tomasi and CBR confirm the guests for up coming issues of Batman and Robin, entitled:
- #19 — Batman and Red Robin
- #20 — Batman and Red Hood
- #21 — Batman and Batgirl
- #22 — Batman and Catwoman
- #23 — Batman and Nightwing
Will definitely be getting #22 for Batman and Catwoman alone. ♥
With regards to the guests, Pete Tomasi had this to say:
There are five stages of grief, and we intend to explore it in a very visceral way…Let’s just say there’s a big, epic picture in view over the horizon, but there’s plenty of lightning storms and hurricanes for myself, Pat Gleason and our partners in crime Mick Gray and John Kalisz to still fly through before it all becomes clear.
On Tim Drake appearing on issue #19, Pete confirms:
I wouldn’t jump to conclusions that Tim Drake is coming back in a big way. Red Robin is in issue #19, but not necessarily as a partner.
There’s still hope my Helena Wayne theory may still turn out to be true. ;)
I’m confused about the whole Tim Drake Robin/not a Robin ordeal, especially since he’s still wearing a Robin costume here. ._.
I haven’t been reading Teen Titans, so someone please enlighten me?