How do Helena Wayne stories sell in trade paperback form? Let the graph tell the tale! ↑
Of course this isn’t a list of *all* trades featuring Helena Wayne so I may do another in the near future for a better account.
For the exact numbers in order from highest to lowest:
1. JSA: Thy Kingdom Come Part 2 (HC) → $3738.00 (ranking at #11)
2. Earth-2: The Gathering (HC) → $3514.00 (ranking at #10)
3. Huntress: Dark Knight Daughter → $3240.00 (ranking at #17)
4. JSA: Thy Kingdom Come Part 3 (HC) → $3027.00 (ranking at #25)
5. Worlds’ Finest: Lost Daughters of Earth-2 → $2582.00 (ranking at #19)
6. Huntress: Crossbow at the Crossroads → $1748.00 (ranking at #56)
Admittedly I was genuinely surprised to see that Dark Knight Daughter sold as well as it did given how long Helena Wayne has been out of continuity (20 years by the TPB’s publication date) ranking it within the top 20 of TPB sales.
Out of curiosity, how many of you who bought Dark Knight Daughter were pre-Crisis fans who wanted to relive your childhoods?
How many of you were youngsters like me who picked this up out of curiosity to know more about Batman and Catwoman’s daughter?
- thatvulcanbitch likes this
- rolandbaldwin answered: It was Birds of Prey tv that got me into Helena Wayne. Then I picked up some random WW issues from a second hand store and there she was!
- iamthehellkitten likes this
- thedoctordonnastardis likes this
- ishipsohardidontevenknow reblogged this from helenawaynehuntress
- ishipsohardidontevenknow likes this
- helenawaynehuntress posted this